Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood


Well, we're back in Great Falls, Mt. Just left here yesterday. Dropped a load of bananas in Calgary and picked up a load of beef in High River going to Mexico. It's in "bond" so I didn't have to go thru USDA meat inspection, but was still at the border for 3 hrs because the paperwork didn't work.

Anyway, I have to be in Calexico, Ca at 8:00 AM Wed. So now I'll be a night driver for awhile. I can make it as long as I leave Las Vegas at midnight Wed AM. Then I'll need a reset (34 hrs off duty and start with a fresh logbook).

1 comment:

Montedarlo said...

Hi John/Sandy.
I am in truck 3120 and hopefully will also be in Vegas on Wednesday night for a reset. Asked Mark Foder to try to arrange it.
My cell for the USA is 435 730 1374.
Speak soon and take care.

Phil