Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a difference a day makes!!


Here we are in Sunny Southern California, it is
now boxing day, no snow plus 50F(+10C). We
missed our appointment and they don't except
deliveries on weekends, so we are stuck here
at Flying J in Ripon,California. (boo,hoo). We
can't deliver till 3a.m. Monday morning. Oh
well, the sun is shining and it is t-shirt weather.
I made a few phone calls to my Son and friends
and that cheered me up. It is now Sunday and
our 5th wedding anniversary and we are stuck in
the truck, another disappointment and occasion
ruined. Today is +63F(+16C). I did all my
laundry and John made me lunch, a real
thrilling Anniversary. We have to pick up in Merced,CA, then to Sacramento,CA tommorrow
then we are headed home, I hope the weather is better going back.

No comments: