Friday, May 7, 2010

Near the end of my day...

It was a beautiful day here in Texas and a great sunset. Was around 100 F most of the day, but cooled down to a nice 75 F after the sun went down.

I got lost today without really getting lost. Got on a different road than I thought I was on and completely lost my bearings. I thought I was going North and was unsure of where my pickup location was, when I was actually heading South and was just a short distance away. I've never lost it like that before. (better buy a compass or get GPS)

It all worked out and I was on time. Loaded plastic resin pellets at Dow Chemical to take to Southern Manitoba on Monday. (nice trip - lots of time) That will give me time to work on my other blog, Prescription For Healthy Living.

Here's downtown Houston, TX. It is huge and again, there are "bugs". It was a bit hard taking a picture just then - 6:00 rush hour traffic and lots of it...

OK, so now I'd better get doing something else, and I'll try to post more often...

No comments: