Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back At It Again, eh

Well, we're back on the road again after a pretty stressful 4 days off. I had 3 teeth pulled, and got new plate. It went pretty well and I didn't even cry. Magnificent fit on the new hardware.

We're still stuck in Canada, though. I'm getting ready to look for another job. Seems I'm being penalized for something. I just don't know what. We've got to get back to the States. We're getting low on groceries.

Sandy hasn't been feeling well, today. Seems to have eaten something that didn't agree with her. Last night we had a great greasy supper in a little truckstop at Craigellachie, BC. Wow, fries & gravy - 1st time in years. That'll teach us to eat in restaurants. Food's much better here in the truck, health wise anyway.

Went from Edmonton to Lethbridge, Lethbridge to Delta, and now on our way to Calgary for tomorrow (Fri) PM, so I'd better get some sleep.


Sandy took some great pictures at the coast. Here are just a few. There was a lot going on, on the Frazer River.

No comments: