Sunday, August 24, 2008


Well, we're heading back to Edmonton for a 00:30 delivery at Macdonalds Consolidate. Wow, left Dell, Mt this morning because I got a new one torn by a Montana DOT inspector. He used to be a driver so he was well aware of what I was "fudging". I had 45 minute left to drive, but he made sure he used them up chewing me out. Couldn't go any farther so we stayed in Dell. 1 bar, 1 restaurant, 1 gas station, and about 5 houses. But it was fun. Therefore, I had to make up for it to deliver on time. Border went well, and never stopped until I got to Edmonton. 758 mile and 16 hrs later, I was there. The rest is history.

Today, I have to run to Lethbridge. I'll just stay in Canada for a few days because my official days off don't start until Thurs.

See you then,

PS The picture is a reflection on the Missouri River in Montana.

No comments: